Virtual assistant services to help you do what you do best
As any small business owner knows, running a business is not easy and you need all the support you can get. In a lot of instances you are dealing with:
- Limited funds or sources of revenue
- Difficulty in attracting and keeping employees who can help grow your business
- Avoiding the “feast or famine” mode where you either have too few or too many customers or clients on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- The “I have to do it all myself” mentality
- Finding the time to properly market your business
- Lack of accounting/financial structure to bill customers or clients, track expenses and the financial health of your business
There is another element that some small business owners face where they want to give back to the community by attempting to make use of business techniques to find solutions to social problems; these businesses are known as social entrepreneurs. As a community activist, these businesses have a special place in my heart.
Virtually Nadine can help you!
I provide online administrative support including email management, billing, financial reporting and more, social media management and marketing, content creation and curation, as well as blogging services and website maintenance to name a few. By working with me you will:
- Be able to work on your business rather than in your business
- Be able to focus on the parts of your business that generate revenue rather than wasting time and money with administrative paperwork and processes
- Reach more people in need of your services by raising the profile of your business on social media
- Save money by only paying for the time and things you need: no employee salary, overtime and benefits; no overhead for office space, equipment and utilities
- Increase community outreach and engagement regarding your organization or initiative
- Go back to doing the things you love with your business and delegate the rest
- Get back the freedom to do what you do best!